Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Failure of Emotional Intelligence


In these 5 days of Strong Rally in stock market, I realised my weakness to control the emotions like fear & greed. I have detected the right bottom but could not carry my position till end in the trade. The Fear of falling market make me to break the trading rules which I have made. This is a foolness of mine. The opportunities are coming again and again. But I was not able to encash the straight-forward trend in last 5 days.

I entered the Calls frequently and exited with small profits. Again I hold those positions with higher prices. This is My unexcusable - Foolness.
There is a lot of need to make homework by me. Therefore I confess my failure while blogging.
The Outcome : Making Trading System and Rules is easier than following them strictly and mechanically.